Even though stretch marks pose no real health risk, they can be a real annoyance for the majority of people who are suffering from the condition. Many women suffer from low self esteem issues because of stretch marks and shun social situations altogether. There are numerous scientific medicines and natural remedies to reduce stretch marks. Even though the condition cannot be eliminated altogether with home remedies, it can be reduced so that stretch marks will not trouble you anymore. This article will answer the questions of people who are asking “how to remove stretch marks fast?”
Here Is How To Remove Stretch Marks Fast
Many people want to know how to remove stretch marks fast. They are eager to get rid of this dreaded skin condition and get on with their social lives. There are so many natural remedies that are quite effective in treating this skin condition. Here are some of the most effective out of them all.
1. Use a product with Glycolic Acid – There are so many toners, moisturizers and cleansers on the market that include glycolic acid. Glycolic acid is one of the multiple alpha hydroxy acids which is very effective in reducing stretch marks. Over-the-counter glycolic acid products contain a certain percentage of the acid. If you require a stronger dosage of the ingredient, your dermatologist may prescribe a product containing a higher percentage of glycolic acid. You may begin to see positive improvements within 3-4 months of regular usage of the product.
2. Vitamin C Treatments – Rubbing a vitamin C moisturizer on your stretch marks will help get rid of the condition within a reasonable period of time. Vitamin C triggers the collagen production in your skin. This is essential in order to improve the elasticity of your skin and fade away stretch marks in the long run. If you are unwilling to take the topical form of vitamin C, take the oral form (500mg) of it at least three times a day.
3. Skin Exfoliation – Skin exfoliation is one of the most effective natural methods of reducing stretch marks. If you are wondering how to remove stretch marks fast, exfoliating the skin is one such technique. There are so many exfoliation creams on the market. Exfoliation is the removal of dead skin cells. This gives room for new skin cells to form. This way, the skin cells that are damaged by stretch marks are removed. They are replaced by new smoother skin cells.
4. Use Moisturizers Frequently – Moisturizing cream and lotions allow the skin to be hydrated thereby infusing moisture back into your skin. When the skin is moisturized, it becomes more flexible and stretches much more easily. Hence, stretch marks are less likely to worsen. Use a moisturizing cream with shea butter cocoa butter for better results.
5. Use REVITOL Stretch Mark Cream – Revitol is one of the most effective natural products that will help reduce the stretch marks within the shortest possible time period. In fact, it is the most effective method compared to all the aforementioned natural remedies for stretch marks. The product is made of 100% natural ingredients, and quite affordable. This is why there are so many sufferers who vouch for the effectiveness of this product. The product includes 100% natural ingredients such as vitamin C, E, A, D3, grapefruit seed extract and aloe vera extract. These ingredients will help increase the production of collagen and elastin of your skin and thereby the production of new skin cells. This will reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks and prevent new ones from forming.