Dark discoloration of the skin under a person’s eye is known as dark circles under eyes. This condition affects millions of people in the world today. Women are more concerned about this condition since it considerably affects their beauty. Many women are suffering from low self-esteem problems not knowing how to remove dark circles under eyes. This condition is also known as dark rings under eyes, shadows under eyes or bags under eyes. Contrary to popular belief, this condition is not due to aging, tiredness or stress in the eyes. Dermatologists and plastic surgeons believe that under eye bags are caused due to capillaries that leak blood close to the surface of the skin. Once this blood begins to oxidize, it turns into a reddish or bluish color. This is what causes the dark circles just below the eyes of a person. Since the skin under the eye is very thin, it would lead to an appearance of embarrassing bags and dark circles. The more transparent one’s skin is, the more blood would pool under such person’s eye. Worst come worst, this unsightly condition can become permanent after some time if immediate treatment is not received. This is why it is essential that you pay close attention to this unsightly condition, and take effective treatments for it.
What are the Best Treatments to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes?
Under eye bags are not a serious problem, but they make people look tired and old. it affects the beauty of women. This is why they are searching high and low on how to remove dark circles under eyes? In fact, there are natural home remedies, topical applications and plastic surgical methods to remove bags under eyes. We will talk about all these methods separately. First, we will see how you can use effective home remedies to get rid of this unsightly condition.
Natural Home Remedies to Remove Bags Under Eyes
- Almond Oil is one of the most effective natural remedies to treat under eye bags. It is very beneficial for the delicate skin around your eyes. Regular use will help eventually fade away the bags under your eyes. Apply a little almond oil under the eyes before you go to sleep. Gently massage it into the skin around your eyes. Leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning. Follow this ritual until you see the bags under eyes fading away.
- Cucumber is another effective home remedy for this condition. It has mild astringent as well as skin-lightening properties. They also have a refreshing and soothing effect on your eyes. Cut two slices of cucumber and chill it for 30-minutes in the refrigerator. Place the cucumber slices on the affected area for 10-minutes. Wash the area with water. Repeat the process twice daily until you see positive results.
- Lemon Juice is another effective natural remedy for under eye dark circles. The vitamin C content in lemon will help remove the dark circles under your eyes. Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected areas with a cotton ball. Leave it for 10-minutes to dry, and wash it off with warm water. Do it for a few weeks for best results.
The problem with the aforementioned home remedies is that they take a long time to achieve results. But a person who is suffering from this condition cannot wait that long to see results. This takes us to the next treatment to remove under eye bags.
Is Plastic Surgery an Effective Treatment to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes?
Plastic surgery is extremely effective in treating numerous skin impurities. It is true that plastic surgery is expensive, but it helps enhance one’s beauty by treating skin impurities effectively. But plastic surgery is not effective in removing bags under your eyes. This is because under eye circles are not specifically age-related. It is not a condition that can be fixed by going under the knife. There could be many stimulants that cause bags under your eyes. Capillaries that leak blood under the eyes are one such cause. Likewise, certain seasonal allergies, lack of sleep, heredity and many other stimulants can cause bags under the eyes. Fluid retention is another stimulant for this condition. Eating too many salty foods, hot weather and hormonal fluctuations can cause the retention of fluid under your eyes, which can lead to this condition. This is why surgery is not an effective treatment for under eye bags. Then, what is the most effective treatment to remove under eye dark circles?
Revitol Eye Cream
If you ask me, how to remove dark circles under eyes effectively? I would say, “Use Revitol Eye Cream.” Revitol Eye Cream is created by on of America’s premier anti aging skin care companies. The company has succeeded in creating an effective product that addresses three problems at once. Revitol will cure under eye dark circles, wrinkles and puffiness quite effectively, and within the shortest possible time period. The natural ingredients and the moisturizing emollients will help counter the moisture loss and other important characteristics of the condition. The soft and non-greasy formula of the product will help your skin stay smooth and supple at all times. The active ingredients of the product includes:
- Bisabolol – This is a natural derivative of the chamomile plant, It will help sooth the under eye skin and reduce puffiness effectively.
- Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract – Fraxin and esculin are the two ingredients that will help strengthen the blood capillaries under the eyes, which is the main reason for this unsightly condition.
- Niacinamide – This is a water soluble vitamin of the B complex. It will help your skin to retain its moisture. The ingredient is also well-known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Capric Triglyceride – This is a non greasy ingredient derived from coconut or palm oil. It helps give the silky and creamy feel of the eye cream. It also has antioxidant and moisturizing properties. The ingredient will help transport important vitamins into the skin.
- Chrysin – This is a flavonoid extract derived from the passion flower. It has anti-inflammatory properties and breaks down the hemoglobin in the skin under the eyes. It will help reduce the dark color and puffiness under your eyes.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide – This is an ester or fat compound that will help reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes. This ingredient has the ability to reduce the pigmentation in the skin.
These are the active ingredients in Revitol Eye Cream. Just looking at what the ingredients do, you may come to the conclusion of the effectiveness of this eye cream. This is why the majority of users are speaking highly of this product, and providing positive reviews and testimonials for the cream. There are s many online forums that speaks about the effectiveness of Revitol Eye Cream.
What Revitol Customers Are Saying…
“I have a lighter complexion. I had almost ‘given up’ that under eye dark circles were something that I had to live with for the rest of my life. I have tried many other expensive products with no results at all. The results I got with Revitol are amazing! The fact that the cream deals effectively with three problems at once, is like a bonus to me!”
– Carla Aziza
“I am a Medical Doctor with bags under my eyes from childhood. I was doubtful at first that your product would actually work. However, just after one month of usage, I am sure that it has reduced the bags and lightened and tone under my eyes. It’s definitely a remarkable product.”
– E. Spektor, M.D.