If you are wondering how to get rid of under eye circles, you have come to the right place. Under eye circles are affecting millions of people across the world. Even though it can affect both men and women, women are the ones that suffer the most due to the unsightly appearance it gives them. Under eye bags don’t cause any complicated health issues other than the unsightly appearance. Hence, many women suffer from low self esteem issues because of the problem. This is why they are in search of an effective answer to the question of how to get rid of under eye circles?
There are so many reasons for dark circles to appear under the eyes. Stress, lack of sleep, a disturbed lifestyle, hormonal changes, heredity and numerous other factors cause bags under the eyes. Another prominent cause for this condition is the capillaries that leak blood closer to the skin’s surface under your eyes. When this blood starts to oxidize, it turns into blue or reddish color, which resembles ugly bruises. Because the skin under your eyes is very thin, it will lead to an appearance of eye bags and dark circles under the eyes. This is why it is essential that you take immediate action in curing the condition before it worsens.
How to Get Rid of Under Eye Circles : Are There Any Effective Home Remedies?
Under eye bags can be cured with topical eye creams and home remedies. Surgery is not the best option to get rid of eye bags since the cost involved. and it may have unwanted side effects and complications later on in your life. The under eye skin is a very delicate area, and any treatment on that particular area should be done with utmost care. This is why you need to consider an effective home remedy or a topical cream to get rid of the condition. Home remedies can be effective, but they take a long time to heal the condition. Here are some of the most effective home remedies that answer your question of how to get rid of under eye circles?
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes are considered an excellent cure for under eye bags. It will help make the skin under your eyes soft and supple while helping you to eliminate the condition in the long run. Mix a teaspoon of tomato juice with one teaspoon of lemon juice and apply the solution under your eyes. Let the paste remain there for about 15-minutes before rinsing the area with slightly warm water. Do this treatment at least twice a day until you see positive results.
- Cold Tea Bags – The best tea to use for this remedy is chamomile or green tea bags. First, soak a tea bag in water and place it in the refrigerator for chilling purposes. Once the tea bags are chilled enough, place it under your eyes. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes before rinsing the area with warm water. Do this treatment at least 2-times a day on a daily basis until you see results.
- Grated Potatoes – Grated potato is another effective home remedy for curing bags under the eyes. First, grate a potato and extract the juice of it. Take a cotton ball and soak it in this juice. Place this cotton ball on the entire eye area while the eyes are closed. Let it cover the entire area of the dark circle. Leave this on for about 15-minutes before washing the area with lukewarm water.
How to Get Rid of Under Eye Circles: What is the Most Effective Treatment?
Revitol Eye Cream claims that it can fix what plastic surgery or home remedies can’t – cure under eye puffiness quickly and effectively. It will also diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. This is why Revitol Eye Cream is being rated as the best product to treat all problems affecting the under eye skin. This is why many patients have positively reviewed the product on numerous online forums. The product contains 100% natural ingredients and moisturizing emollients in order to minimize under eye dark circles and wrinkles quickly. Here are the active ingredients in this product that will help achieve your goal within the shortest time period possible.
- Bisabolol – This ingredient is a natural derivative of the chamomile plant, which will help sooth the skin under your eyes and reduce its puffiness.
- Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract – This ingredient has two active components such as fraxin and esculin. These components will help strengthen the blood capillaries under your eyes, which will help reduce the puffiness under the eyes.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide – This ingredient will help reduce the pigmentation factor in your skin, which in turn will help get rid of the dark circles under the eyes.
- Niacinamide – This is a vitamin B complex which is water soluble. It will help your skin to retain the moisture. The ingredient is well-known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties too.
- Capric Triglyceride – This is a non-greasy oil that is derived from coconut oil. It contributes to the silky feel of the eye cream. It has antioxidant and moisturizing properties. The ingredient will also help transport vitamins to your skin quite effectively.
- Chrysin – This is a flavonoid extracted from the passion flower. The ingredient has anti-inflammatory properties and will help break down the hemoglobin in order to reduce the dark circles under the eyes.
The aforementioned are the active ingredients in Revitol Eye Cream. These ingredients have made the product one of the most effective treatment methods to get rid of under eye bags quite effectively.