If you are a man looking for the answer for the question of “How to get rid of stretch marks for men,” you have come to the right place. Anyone male trying to lose weight or pack on muscle ought to be aware of a common skin problem called stretch marks. Many of us think that stretch marks are a problem only with women, but it is not so. Stretch marks are common to women as well as men. It is quite an unsightly skin impurity that makes many men feel shamed of the condition. This is why so many men are frantically searching for answers to the question of how to get rid of stretch marks for men?
What Causes Stretch Marks in Men?
Stretch marks are reddish and purple fine lines caused due to the overstretching of the skin. When the skin is overstretched due to various reasons such as losing or gaining weight suddenly, the production of collagen is disrupted. Collagen is the main protein that is found in the connective tissue, and it is essential to keep your skin taut. When the production process is disrupted, your skin lacks the required support and will end up tearing. This will eventually result in a scar which is known as a stretch mark.
Stretch marks on the male skin may result from so many factors, and if you are active, you may have one or two of these marks on your skin. These marks are quite common in bodybuilders, athletes or any other person who has lost weight or gained muscle too fast for their skin to adapt. Sudden weight loss or gain are two of the most common reasons for these unsightly marks. Many people suffer from low self-esteem issues due to these unsightly marks. This is why they are looking for answers to their question of how to get rid of stretch marks for men?
Once stretch marks have appeared on the skin, it is quite difficult to get rid of the condition for good. There are many ways to minimize the risk of stretch mark development on the male skin. Here are some of the most important ways to do it.
- Moisturizing the skin on a regular basis is important to prevent these unsightly marks on your skin. Use a men’s moisturizer that contains vitamin A and hyaluronic acid for best results. You need to do this on a daily basis if you want to expect good results in the long run. Apply the moisturizer on the shoulders, abdomen, arms and chest skin too.
- Vitamins A and E are vital for skin health. They contain antioxidants that will help fight free radicals in the environment and protect your skin from premature aging. You need to include fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet, and take the multivitamins in order to protect your skin and improve its health.
- Avoid rapid weight loss and weight gain. Do it on a gradual process to prevent stretch marks from appearing on your skin. Gaining or losing 1-2 pounds of weight per week is the healthiest way to do it. If you plan to lose or gain more than this per week, you need to be ready to tackle your stretch mark issue too.
- Using a men’s scrub to exfoliate the dead skin cells on a regular basis is important to reduce the appearance of these unsightly marks on your skin. It will encourage the growth of new skin cells which will minimize the appearance of stretch marks on your skin.
- If you have unsightly stretch marks on your skin, you need to use an effective stretch mark removal cream. Even though there are so many stretch mark creams on the market, not all of them are created equal. This is where a stretch mark cream like Revitol scores the most. Revitol contains 100% natural ingredients that will help get rid of these unsightly marks quite easily.
Squalene oil will promote a healthy skin while grapefruit extract and vitamin E will help increase the production of collagen and elastin in your skin. This will help increase the natural elasticity of your skin. This process is what helps prevent dermal ruptures that could eventually result in stretch marks. Vitamin D3 is another important ingredient in the cream. It will help the regeneration process of the epidermal layer of the skin. All these will help reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your skin within the shortest possible time period. This is why Revitol is considered one of the best solutions to get rid of stretch marks in men.