Are you tired of depending on your inhaler and other medications in treating your Athsma condition? As you already know, prescription drugs are the largest variety of medications taken to control athsma. The American Lung Association estimates this amount to be around $6 billion for a year. In fact, keeping track of different medications and inhalers can be a real pain. Athsma cannot be cured permanently but managed so that it will not affect your day to day lifestyle. This is why it is essential that you look at natural remedies for athsma.
Do Natural Treatments for Athsma Work?
Many people have gotten positive results by using natural treatments for athsma. Natural treatments work best for allergic diseases, which includes athsma. In fact, more than 40% people suffering from an allergic disease will try natural remedies. Anti-inflammatory substances are found to be very effective in reducing and controlling the symptoms of athsma so that they don’t affect the day to day activities of the patient. Athsma patients can lessen their dependence on chemical treatments, inhalers and steroids with some important lifestyle changes and natural treatments. Here are some important natural treatments for athsma.
- Avoid exposure to air pollution, cigarette smoke, dust, pollen and other allergens.
- Avoid processed foods and food additives. Focus on whole organic foods most of the time. Avoid refined sugars, hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils (which will interfere with the metabolism of fatty acids),
- Athsma patients are sensitive to nitrates, sulfites and nitrites. They should avoid foods that contain such additives. Cheese, hot dogs, bacon, beer and wine are some of these food items. If you know that you are sensitive to sulfites, you should increase your intake of vitamin B12. It helps metabolize sulfites effectively, which will decrease an inflammatory reaction to the substance.
- Increase your omega-3 fatty acids intake. Flax seed oil and fish oil are excellent supplements of omega-3 fatty acids. It will help decrease inflammation.
- Magnesium has shown to decrease the symptoms of athsma. Magnesium has bronchodilating effect which will help the athsma patient.
- Stress is one of the triggers of athsma. Avoid stress as much as possible by using meditation or biofeedback.
- Lobelia is another natural herb that helps decrease the symptoms of athsma. Even though it is highly effective in reducing athsma symptoms, it should be used in small doses under the care of a knowledgeable herbalist. It should not be used of you are having a history of high blood pressure or heart disease.
Even though the aforementioned natural remedies for athsma are effective in reducing the symptoms of the condition, it may take some time for the process. So, if you are looking for a quick relief for the symptoms of athsma, you should definite consider “Asthma Mist.”
What is Asthma Mist?
Asthma Mist is considered a 100% natural homeopathic remedy that cures the symptoms of athsma effectively. It conquers the symptoms of the condition without any unwanted side effects. The specially formulated 100% natural ingredients directly flows to the bloodstream of the patient. The patient only has to spray the treatment under his or her tongue thrice a day. The rest will be taken care of by the effective natural ingredients included in Asthma Mist.
The ingredients will go to work immediately in relieving the inflammation and excess mucus in the airways. The 100% natural ingredients in Asthma Mist have been tested and proven to work effectively. In fact, these herbal ingredients are used in numerous other homeopathic solutions that treat lung diseases. The patient feels an immediate relief as soon as the effective ingredients start working inside the airways. This is why Asthma Mist is considered one of the best athsma natural treatments available today.